Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


 Connor is so lucky to have such a fantastic dad & I am so lucky to have such a loving &  supportive husband to share in this adventure of parenthood.  He makes sure Connor & I are fed, helps every night with bath & bed time and is always there if I need help.  I could not ask for someone else I would rather have by my side.  I can only hope that Connor grows to be just like his dad (well, maybe without a few of the trouble making teen years).

 Our very good friend Carrie Terrones take a picture every year of her son in his dads shirt & tie...to see how much bigger he gets every year on this very special day.  She helped me start this tradition with Connor, thank you Carrie for sharing your idea & taking the photos!!




 Connor has a little ways to go before he fits into dads shirts, 
but really can you get much cuter!!

Happy Father's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment