Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy 11-Month Birthday



How is Connor 11-Months?  I know I ask this every month, but really I just can not wrap my head around it.  From his 10-Month Birthday to 11-Month Birthday has been such a huge change.  Connor now has a mouth full of teeth...8 to be exact (4 on the top & 4 on the bottom).  He is WALKING!!!!  That is right, I said WALKING!!  On his official 11-Month Birthday he walked up & down the hall 3 or 4 times.  He had been taking wobbily steps for 2 weeks or so, but not really putting it all together.  Then out of the blue he started taking his normal few steps & then did not stop and walked all the way down the hall.  I am so proud of our little bug and he has not slowed down since.  I can also say his offical 11-Month weight is 22.2 lbs - one big boy!  We have made a few trips to the doctors office in recent weeks, so he has been on the scale more times than I would like to count.  Don't worry nothing dire, just another day in the life of our little germ magnet.  Connor has also really deveopled a mind of his own.  He knows what he wants & is not afraid to let you know.  We are working on asking for things nicely - lol.  Below are the photos from his 11-month photo shoot...(I said in past tense because I cheated and marked this post as his actual birthday, in reality it is almost two weeks later and we just took his offical 11-month photos earlier this week....no judging - lol).  As I think I mentioned at his 10-month photos he loves to play with the sticker instead of smile at the camera...so they are not perfect photos, but it pretty much is how things go around here these days.  I also learned my lesson, it takes two people to take these photos....live & learn :) 

HAPPY 11-Months Connor!!

What is this on my shirt? 

I can just pull it off...so fun!

Maybe if I give her one smile, she will give me that sticker back...

I want my sticker back!!

Why did you put it back on my shirt?

Thanks Mom, this is such a fun game!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment