Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve Festivites

This Christmas Eve we were joined by my family & the always wonderful Cooper family for our traditional Shiplett Christmas Eve Surf & Turf Dinner.  Connor spent most of the day & night buttering up Grandma & Grandpa, as there were a few shopping hours left before Christmas, and Blair & I enjoyed a few hands free moments before the party started!  
Love you Grandma!

Perfect onesie for buttering up Grandma! 

Who could resist those chubby cheeks!

Playing peek-a-boo with Grandpa...love that smile
I love my toes!

Love cuddling with Aunt Dalisa!
Hello Coopers :)

Dalisa helping me with my photogrpahy skills...all about finding the light..Dalisa is really good at it! 

Like mother like daughter...great at finding good light - lol!

The tree is trimmed....

All ready for Christmas Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment