Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy 5-Month Birthday Connor!!




Honestly, I know I say this every time, but really where does time go!  It feels like yesterday we were bringing Connor home from the hospital & now we are celebrating his 5-month birthday.  He is growing so fast, I find myself asking where the brakes are...I wish I could freeze time!  It has been so fun watching his personality develop & watching him explore his new world....you can see him taking in everything.  Connor just loves to study his toys, he grabs at everything & almost everything ends up in his mouth for a taste test.  His two favorite things (and mom & dad's) are currently his ExerSaucer & his Jumper.  He just loves to push the buttons, move the toys around & just explore all they to offer him.  Not to mention he LOVES to jump!  And we love to hear his laughter & see his smile when he really gets to jumping...it is contagious.  At 5-months Connor is sitting up on his own & can roll over when he wants to, although he generally could care less about rolling over, especially when mom has the video camera rolling.  In the last month he has found his feet & every once in a while gives his toes a taste, which is pretty funny to watch.  He talks & hums all the time, our conversations are pretty interesting!  And I am pretty sure this morning I heard a distinct MA when Blair went in to get him this morning.  I know he was asking where I was...he was hungry - lol! He is just a really happy baby & we are so lucky!  Below are a few fun photos of Connor playing in his jumper this morning....I just love to watch him play!!







 See that smile is contagious!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment