Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Shower Time!

 

This past weekend, I was very blessed to have my family & good friends join me in celebrating the upcoming arrival of Connor with an amazing shower thrown by my Mom & Mother-in-law & Connor’s fantastic Aunts-To-Be. It was an amazing day & I feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!  The special touches from my mom & mother-in-law made the day even more special & I really could not have asked for more.  A very special thank you to Shelly at Canyon Gate Country Club for hosting the yummy brunch, Randi with Naakiti Floral for the AMAZING centerpieces & Stephine for her always delicious cupcakes…it was the icing on the cake!!  And of course thank you for all the wonderful gifts!! Blair and I cannot express our gratitude for everyone’s generosity...Connor is one lucky little boy. 

 My Second Cousins, Molly & Ronda and Great Aunt Gen

 My fabulous Sister-in-Law (also pregnant due in October)

Opening all the great gifts for Connor!

The fabulous centerpeices done by Randi!!  And Connor gets to keep all the fun toys!

The fantastic cupcakes made by Stephine with an assist from my mom & her cricut machine :)

Hopefully more pictures to come...need to compile all the other photos from everyone :)




 



No comments:

Post a Comment