Sunday, May 22, 2011

7 1/2 Weeks To Go...Really?

I can’t believe we are only 7 ½ weeks from my due date – it feels like yesterday this whole adventure started!  The last few weeks we have been very busy checking things off our to-do list before Connor arrives.  And that is an update too…we have decided on a name, first name that is – Connor, we think it will fit him perfectly!  We have been cleaning out closets, cleaning out the pantry & the garage to make room for all things baby.  We are making great progress and will be ready to bring Connor home in no time!

Connor is growing bigger & bigger everyday and is looking to be about 4.5 lbs at the moment…on track to be a healthy 7.5 lbs to 8 lbs (keeping my fingers crossed not much more – lol).  I am not sure how much more I can grow, but I guess we will see in the next few weeks.   I am amazed everyday that there is a little person growing inside me & love feeling and watching him move, but I really can’t wait to meet him in person.  If Connor is anything like he is on the inside, we are going to have one active little one on our hands J 
Getting Ready to Walk/Waddle for the Cure - Baby Bump at @ 30 weeks - Begining of May

No comments:

Post a Comment