Friday, November 4, 2011

Connor Is 4 Months!


I truly can’t believe Connor is 4 months old, really it feels like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital!  Connor now weighs in at 16 lbs. & 26 inches tall, my big little bug J  and growing by the second.  He is in the 75th percentile for height & weight!  Our pediatrician was very impressed with Connor at his 4-month check-up, he is tracking great (he looks where you point), grabs at everything he can reach & is sitting up on his own (with a pillow for cushion when he tips over of course), which is more like a 6-month milestone!  He is all smiles, laughs, talks (not that we can understand) and loves to play in his jumper & exersaucer.  We are still working on the rolling over; Connor just prefers to be up & looking at the world and is not all that concerned about moving around, but he is getting closer & closer….I have no doubt we will be there by 5 months.  I am amazed everyday about how much Connor is changing & learning….I just try to take in every moment – I love seeing the little man he is becoming.  He is the best little bug in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment