Sunday, October 2, 2011

Last Day of Maternity Leave

It is official my maternity leave ends today and I must return back to work tomorrow.  Connor & I have had so much fun spending time together the past 13 weeks, I can’t believe it is coming to an end.  He has grown so much the past few months and I am so lucky that I have had so much time off to see it all.  He now weighs about 14 lbs. 8 ounces and is about 25 inches tall.  He is holding his head up great and is enjoying more time playing in his excersaucer, sitting in his bumbo & it starting to focus, grab and hold on to his toys more & more every day.  He sleeps great at night & might even be on his way to sleeping through the night – last night he slept from 9pm to  7am – I was up at 5:15 wondering if he was still breathing!  Below are some pictures from all the fun the last few weeks…. 

Connor enjoyed all the attention from the ladies at the dog park
...the puppies wanted to know who was taking away all their attention!


Connor & Dad watching some football together; Connor loves dad time!

Ready for his first Ohio State football game, unfortunately the outcome was not good :(

 
GMa Shiplett came to see how big her grandbaby has gotten!

 


We had a fun visit with Aunt Dalisa & Aunt Randi at the new Naakiti Floral Studio.
 

Sleepy baby!  Blair had the magic touch that night :)


Back at the UNLV in the new Student Union, we were showing Connor
around our old stomping grounds

 
Connor with another of his many girlfriends, Audrey!  They enjoy thier play dates :)


Tomorrow will be Connor’s first day at daycare.   We are so lucky that a brand new daycare/pre-school just opened less than a mile from our house; you can see our development from their front door.  They have an established daycare/pre-school already open in Las Vegas and this is their second center.   Connor will only be one of three infants in their infant room at the moment, so I know he will get lots of love and attention, which is just what I was hoping for.  We feel very comfortable they will take great care of our little bug while I am at work!  Wish me luck tomorrow & as few tears as possible!!!  I will let everyone know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment